Policies and What to Expect
- Our organization is dedicated to helping the animals in our State - Washington is our first priority. We will helped animals in danger who are outside of our area during emergency and extreme situations.
- Animals that arrive at our rescue, will be vaccinated with routine shots, rabies, dewormed, flea medicated, and spayed or neutered. Dogs under 4 months will require a spay or neuter contract.
- We do not accept animals from owners. There are various shelters and organizations that can help you find good homes for your pet. We can, however, list your pet on our Courtesy page.
- Potential adopters will be screened, interviewed, evaluated and their residence will be verified. After review and approval, the animal will then be released to their care.
- Potential adopters will need to be 21 years old or older. Under 21 years old will need their guardian's permission.
- The adoption fee is non-refundable. We believe that by maintaining this policy, adopters will make careful decisions in choosing the right animal for them and not a hasty one. Adopting an animal requires a commitment to provide care and companionship for the life of your pet.
- We do not ship our animals. We require a meeting with the potential adopter and additional paperwork from residences within Canada.
- We hope you will give your dog/cat a chance to adjust to their new home. But if you need to return a dog/cat adopted from our rescue: we charge a $75.00 surrender fee for the animals.